andrew st. family health centre
ZERO TOLERANCE POLICY
Thank you for being a patient of Andrew Street Family Health Centre.
We are committed to providing a safe, secure and respectful environment
for all patients and staff.
Words or actions that make others feel threatened will not be tolerated
and decisive action will be taken to protect patients and staff.
Andrew Street Family Health Centre considers the use of inappropriate words, actions or
inactions as disruptive behaviour.
• Violence (physical attacks or threatening behaviour)
• Throwing or damaging property or breaking things
Inappropriate Words (in person, by phone, or any means of communication):
- Abusive language
- Disrespectful, demeaning or abusive language/comments
- Remarks, jokes or innuendos that demean, ridicule or offend
- Discriminatory remarks
- Threats or threatening behaviour
- Sexual Harassment
Immediate action will be taken when incidents described above occur.
Depending on the severity, you may be asked to leave, the police may be called or you may face dismissal from our practice.